To the extent permitted by law, we will in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (and whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with use of this Website or websites of other entities which are hyperlinked from this Website (Linked Websites).
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
SPECIFIC WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS
The information contained on this Website is provided by us in good faith and on an 'as is' basis. The information is believed to be accurate and current as at the date the information was placed on this Website. We make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Website, or that your use of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free. You should not act on the basis of anything contained on this Website without first obtaining professional advice specific to your circumstances. You must make your own assessment of the information contained on this Website and, if you choose to rely on it, it is wholly at your own risk.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with your use of this Website or a Linked Website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time, change or add to this Website without notice. However, we do not undertake to keep this Website updated and we will not be liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this Website or if that information is not up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all implied conditions, representations, warranties and other terms are excluded. You must ensure that your access to this Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- use this Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any person;
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via the Website;
- impersonate any other person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using the Website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware or to utilise other computer systems for improper purposes or without authorisation; or
- breach any laws or regulations which are applicable to your use of this Website in your jurisdiction.
Unless otherwise acknowledged, all material on this Website, including (but not limited to) text, graphics, information architecture and coding, is our property. All copyright is reserved.
You are provided with access to this Website and may download, store in cache, display, print or make a single copy of the information or material stored on this Website (in its unaltered form) and for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for these purposes, and for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or any similar statute that applies in your jurisdiction), you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Website, without our written permission.
If you wish to make any other use of the material on this Website, you must obtain our permission before doing so. To ask for permission or for further information, please contact us.
All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos (‘Marks’) displayed on this Website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. These Marks may be our registered or unregistered Marks or may belong to others and are used on this Website with permission of the relevant owner.
Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any Mark which is displayed on this Website without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
If you use any of our Marks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that Mark to us. You must not use any of our Marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own Marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Website).
This Website may contain links to Linked Websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We have no control over or rights in any Linked Website that is not our own.
Unless specifically stated, the inclusion of a Linked Website should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of the Linked Website, or for any information, product or service referred to on the Linked Website.
YOUR VISIT TO OUR WEBSITE
We may also collect and store information about your visit to the Website, including:
- the name of the domain from which you accessed the internet;
- the date and time you accessed the Website;
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Website;
- the pages you accessed while visiting the Website;
- the type of device from which you accessed the Website; and the location from which you accessed the Website.
All of the information we collect is aggregated and cannot be used to identify you individually. This information is used to measure visitor numbers and to assess how the Website was used in order to maintain its effectiveness.
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
Pete's Pure ("us", "we", "Pete's" or "Pete's Pure") recognises the trust you are placing in us by providing your personal details and we are committed to the protection of your personal information. The Policy applies to and is adopted by all Pete's Pure employees, related entities and associated companies and contractors which are subject to the Privacy Act 1988.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE GENERALLY COLLECT AND WHY:
Pete's Pure collects information in a number of different ways including directly, indirectly and through third parties. These include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Social Media;
- Over the phone;
- In connection with competitions.
Depending on your purpose for contact, the information we collect from you may vary. The information may include (but is not limited to) the following:
Your name, address, telephone number, email address, land details;
- Credit card or banking details;
- Details of interaction between you and Pete's Pure staff;
- Feedback in relation to your experience with us.
If you provide Pete's Pure with direct debit or direct credit details, we will only disclose those details to our bank to facilitate the provision of that service.
Although we may use your personal information as stated above, we may also use your personal information for secondary purposes. We may communicate news, promotional offers or special events to you or we may use personal information for marketing, research, planning and product development purposes. We use this information to conduct our business, to provide and market our services, to communicate with you to provide or promote our services and to help us manage and enhance our services. Where you have consented to receiving these communications from us, that consent will remain current until you advise us otherwise. However, you can opt out at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer or by unsubscribing to our commercial electronic messages as set out below.
JUNK MAIL OR UNSOLICITED EMAIL
You will only receive emails from us if:
- You subscribe to our Email Newsletters service. Our Email Newsletters will keep you informed of the latest offers, current promotions and news and events. If you no longer wish to receive Email Newsletters, you may unsubscribe by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of our email;
- You request information about our services when you choose to contact us. You will not be added to a mailing list of any kind and will only receive e-mail in the matter that you have contacted us about;
- You provide your details and request that we contact you when you send us your Resume; or
- They are otherwise relevant to the reasons for which we hold your email address, where we a re permitted to do so by law.
Pete's Pure will destroy information if the information could not have been lawfully collected by us if we had solicited it.
If you, or a company you work for, supplies goods or services to Pete's Pure, we may collect personal information about you in connection with the provision of those goods or services, either directly from you or from that company. This information may include your name, date of birth, contact information, and any other information you provide. This information will be used for the purposes of managing the provision of those good or services.
OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may also collect the following information from you:
- The fully qualified domain name from which you accessed our websites, or your IP address;
- The date and time you accessed each page on our websites;
- The URL of any webpage from which you accessed our websites (the referrer);
- Cookies which track your visits to the our web sites; and
- The web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed.
We use this information so that we can tell which pages are the most popular and where people spend most of their time. We use this information to improve our website. In some circumstances we may collect personal information about an individual from a third party, for example, to analyse traffic at our website. If this information is linked with personal information we hold about you as set out above, this information becomes personal information and will be treated in the same manner as the personal information to which it has been linked.
ARE WE LIKELY TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OVERSEAS?
We may disclose your personal information to the following overseas recipients:
- other companies or individuals who assist us in providing services or who perform functions on their behalf (such as third party service providers and specialist consultants);
- anyone else to whom you authorise us to disclose it; and
- anyone else where authorised by law.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS STORED AND KEPT SECURE
All personal information collected by Pete's Pure is held securely, whether on our physical files, in our computer systems or in a database (which may be hosted by Pete's Pure or a third party on our behalf). This information is only made available to Pete's Pure staff, contractors and third parties to a level that is necessary for them to perform their duties.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to keep your personal information in a secure environment, however, this security cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of the internet. We take reasonable steps to protect personal information held from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, for example by use of physical security and restricted access to electronic records. Where we no longer require your personal information we will take reasonable steps to destroy it. These measures are designed to assist in your personal information not being accessed by unauthorised personnel, lost or misus ed. If you reasonably believe that there has been unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact us (contact details below).
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
In order to maintain the security of your personal information Pete's Pure may require you to provide proof of your identity before discussing any personal information and we may ask you to specify what information you require. Ways in which we may ask you to provide proof of identity may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Photo identification
- Providing date of birth, address, telephone number or other particulars pertaining to your identity
- Providing passwords or codes
All reasonable steps are taken by us to ensure that your personal information held by us is accurate, complete and up to date. If you believe that any of your personal information is inaccurate, please contact us (details below) and subject to the exceptions set out in the Privacy Act 1988, you may seek access to and correction of the personal information which we hold about you and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it within a reasonable timeframe.
HOW YOU CAN MAKE A PRIVACY RELATED COMPLAINT?
If you have any questions about privacy-related issues or wish to complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or the handling of your personal information by us, please contact us (details below). We may ask you to lodge your complaint in writing. Any complaint will be investigated by our Privacy Officer and you will be notified of the making of a decision in relation to your complaint as soon as is practicable after it has been made (usually within 30 days). If you are not satisfied with our response, you can refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (details below).
QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS